Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is properly formatted as per APA 7th Edition Style.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Section default policy
- I [We] assure you that all of the authors and co-authors have contributed in manuscript writing and also approved the submitted version.
- I [We] assure you that all of the necessary consents of the participants have been submitted to the journal.
- I [We] understand that the Journal is adhered to the terms of Creative Commons Attribution License.
- I [We] confirm that there is no violation of any existing copyright in this manuscript.
- I [We] assure you that the manuscript submitted is not already published and also not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- I [We] assure you that we have submitted acknowledgements and any disclosures of conflict of interests, etc along with the manuscript.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.