Prof. Dr. Parveen Munshi
Dr Sajid Ali Yousuf Zai
Dr Kamal Ahmed Soomro
Dr Yasir Hussain
Advisory Board Members
- Madeline Milian, Ed.D (USA), Professor, Bilingual/ESL Education, School of Teacher Education, University of Northern Colorado, USA.
- Majed Abdullah Alharbi, PhD (USA), Majma'ah University, Saudi Arabia, Specialized areas: Second Language Writing, Critical Pedagogy and Discourse Analysis.
- Sayyed Fawad Ali Shah, PhD (USA), Jacksonville State University, Specialized areas: Public Health, Journalism, Communication, Social Scientific Research.
- Salma Nazar Khan, PhD (USA), Fatima Jinnah Women University, Specialized area: Leadership & Management, Curriculum Development, Research and Development.
- Asifa Qasim, PhD (USA), Qassim University, KSA, Specialized area: English as second/foreign language, Language Assessment, Language policy & Planning, Sociolinguistics, Language & Literature, Second language acquisition.
- Shakeela Shah, PhD (Malaysia), University of Sindh, Specialized area: Higher Education, qualitative research, teacher education, English language, communication skills, Curriculum.
- Gulab Khilji, PhD (USA), Curriculum wing, Government of Baluchistan, Specialized area: Curriculum studies, teacher education, qualitative research, education policy.
- Muhammad Athar Hussain, PhD (Pak), Department of Early Childhood & Elementary Teacher Education, Allama Iqbal Open University, Islamabad.
- Saira Nudrat, PhD (Pakistan), Specialized areas: Educational Leadership, Organizational Management, National University of Modern Languages (NUML), Islamabad.
- Fouzia Ajmal, PhD (Pakistan), International Islamic University Islamabad, Specialized area: Education, teacher education, teaching and learning, higher education.